Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fortuné moi! - { Lucky me! }

The last few weeks have been a wonderfully lucky time for me as I shuffled things about in the nest to make room for these new goodies I won thanks to the lovely generous natures of gorgeous bloggers out there. Firstly, I was the winning bidder on this amazing knitted dress by the one and only "knitter extraordinaire", Kylie of Kylie's Crafts. Not only is she a superb knitter but a beautiful soul (and a lovely new friend who lives just down the road!). After reading about a little one with severe cerebral palsy in her local newspaper she set about making this exquisite dress and set up a little auction on her blog with all proceeds going to the family for much needed medical assistance. What an absolute gem!!

And then this brilliant i-pad sleeve from Hannah of Chicken Willow. Her sewing is sooooo neat! And it is made of the loveliest fabric. What a great product. Don't have an i-pad.....yet ;) but thanks so much.


And just when I thought I couldn't get any luckier...these delicious cards came my way. My dear friend Kathy from Sweet Simplicitee (actually, she's the lovely soul who inspired me to start this blog in the first place!) makes the most beautiful paper crafts...so clean and simple. C'est parfait!


And to the lovely Ms. Posie...a huge merçi! Not only did she stuff my parcel full of loveliness from her shop but also brought home a gorgeous necklace and bracelet all the way from overseas just because it said Bijoux!! (the plural of Bijou...meaning gems/jewels). What a treasure! She is counting down the days until her hubby returns and I wish them every happiness.

I'm utterly overwhelmed with all the generosity out there in the blogosphere. So to all my followers and readers I want to say a giant thank-you and wish you joy of every description! Grosses Bises a million times!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Aw shucks, Steph, you are too sweet. Glad you are surrounded by beautiful treasures. Have a great week:)

moose and bird said...

Lucky lucky lucky lady. Hope you are having a lovely week. Might see you Saturday. xo

Kylie said...

:) thanks for the mention - what a lovely display of lovely things you have there. From one lovely friend to the other - looking forward to seeing the dress on Miss B in about 2 years:)

Chicken Willow said...

Glad you like it. I love the other things you've received.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...