Monday, September 3, 2012

Rainbows










 
In an attempt to sweep away the Winter lurgies that simply will not leave our house I've been looking for rainbows.  A spectrum of vivid hues to make me smile.
 
How is it that with the turn of the season the light changes? Morning sunshine is all the more crisp and prisms of colour shine through window panes while I sip my first cup of tea for the day. I cast my eyes around this space; our home.
 
Blocks and beads, crayons, knitted play things. Primary tints brightening our everyday. So grateful for the abundance in our world. So grateful for all the colour.
 


1 comment:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

don't you love it Steph! oh the sunshine has finally arrived here in dark old melbourne! Loving all the bright colourful items in your world...it truely does make you feel happier! blissful days for you

ps - not many sleeps now!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...